What's Trending in the Events Industry Worldwide
A unique one-day training experience
Wednesday12th December 2018, Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh, Scotland
9:15 – 16:00
For creative eventprofs
Join world-leading events industry trends forecasters and cutting-edge events technologists who are presenting together for the first time in Scotland.
Events are constantly evolving and with 2019 around the corner, what better time to get ahead of the curve. Find out about all the latest industry trends, tips and techniques that will enhance your events toolkit for the year ahead.
We are looking for a top team of players in the events industry in Scotland to join us for a fully-immersive and inspiring day of training and education.
Three Keynote speakers
1 - Kim Myhre, Managing Director, MCI Experience
2 - Linda Pereira, Executive Director, CPL Meetings & Events, Lisbon
3 - Rob Davidson, Managing Director, MICE Knowledge
Talking about MY Generation. Who are these Millennials, Snowflakes, Gen Y and Gen Z, and what do they want from events?
An intersectional design thinker, thought leader, innovation activist and brand storyteller with a unique combination of strategic, creative, commercial and international experience.
What's trending in the world of events?
Described as 'leading from a position that is way ahead of the market and continually springing surprises on the industry'. Who is the most influential voice in the worldwide meeting industry?
Defining and simplifying your customer journey
Do you really know your audience? Are you operating at the cutting-edge of the MICE market? Concerned about staff knowledge and education? Hear from the expert who proverbially 'trains the trainers' and is the No.1 Best-seller of published MICE literature, reports, and research.
Kim Myhre, Managing Director,
Linda Pereira, Executive Director, CPL Meetings & Events, Lisbon
Rob Davidson, Managing Director, MICE Knowledge
Four trending themes
Following the Keynote speakers, we break into work-streams for the rest of the day.
Each work-stream has four topic 'stations' and every delegate will take part in each:
- Facial recognition – is this the way forward for event registration?
- VR – bringing events to life in exciting and extraordinary ways
- Online platforms – helping planners stream-line their event production
- Ticketing – introducing blockchain ticketing solutions
- Social engagement – encourage audience engagement and generate event analytics
- Marketing – bringing you quick and easy solutions
- Video content – using original movie content to engage the most demanding audiences
- Design – bringing your brand to life
- Catering – creating a full sensory food experience
- Event format – introducing more collaborative, creative arrangements
- The WOW Factor – bringing your event to life
- Branding and legacy – leave a lasting impression
- Sustainability – moving away from the disposable culture
- Engagement – how to create a mindful event
- Team-building – how to harness the full strength of your team
- Healthy Options – giving nutrition the platform it deserves
Tickets: £119.00 + VAT
To buy into the real estate that makes up this unique day contact email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities